MMUI Coin Supply Update
Dear MetaMUI Sovereigners,
Recently, we announced on our Official Telegram Channel that our team successfully transferred the same amount of the burned coins from our company wallet to the MetaMUI Treasury wallet. Here we have more updates on the MMUI current supply.
MetaMUI Coin Supply Update
The MetaMUI team has sold 48.75%(487,500,000 MMUI)of the maximum supply during Presale, ICO, and IEO phases. The remaining 51.25%(512,500,000 MMUI) has been reserved for various purposes such as MetaMUI Treasury, Team, and Marketing/Operations.
Until 2021, the total supply was 1,000,000,000 MMUI, but our team conducted a coin swap process during 2021. The migration was from the ERC20 MUI to MMUI, and there were 15,403,071.526791 MMUI coins unswapped, which were burned from the total coin sales amount(487,500,000 MMUI) eternally. Currently, the total supply is 984,596,928.473209 MMUI coins.
(Please click the link below if you’d like to see the article about the burning event: https://sovereignwallet.medium.com/metamui-5-0-is-now-live-coin-burn-completed-7ed96b74234a)
Here are charts of the reserved supply, total coin sales, and circulating supply of MMUI Coin.
The total reserved MMUI for the company is 512,500,000 MMUI. Only 12,500,000 MMUI coins(for Marketing/Operations) are circulating among the reserved coins. The 12,500,000 MMUI coins will be used for expanding the MMUI business and its ecosystem.
482,750,000 MMUI Coins were sold during all the sales phases; as mentioned above, 15,403,071.526791 MMUI coins have burned among all the coin sales amounts. So the total sales amount of MMUI is 472,096,928.473209 MMUI coins.
Finally, 484,598,928.473209 MMUI coins are in circulation (472,096,928.473209 MMUI + 12,500,000 MMUI for the Marketing/Operations purpose) remaining coins are reserved for future business expansion and team rewards in 2025.
Here is some good news.
Phantom Seokgu Yun, the project leader of MetaMUI, who was invited to the CBDC & Defi conference hosted by the Georgia Central Bank on May 4 and 5, left for Sweden on the 24th to expand the CBDC business in the Nordic region. The MetaMUI team has met and discussed with dozens of Central Banks worldwide during many CBDC conferences and official events. We’ve received numerous proposals from the Central Banks to show our CBDC demo online and offline, and our development team will present the demo to some Central Banks this week. Our development team is also upgrading our blockchain into a new version, and many new features will be updated on the MetaMUI SSID App in a few weeks. Please join our social channels at the bottom of this article if you want to know more about MetaMUI and upcoming news.
MetaMUI is the world’s 1st Identity-based blockchain to truly enable regulated Peer_to_Peer (P2P) transactions. It can be used as the cornerstone for most financial offerings. Its high versatility and support for custom-developed use cases enable Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) implementation and issuance on the MetaMUI CBDC platform.
MetaMUI is built around Self-Sovereign Identity (SSID) technology. MetaMUI has created a new identity-based CBDC system by combining the SSID and blockchain token mechanisms. It can protect users’ privacy while providing an identity-based transfer system that can satisfy travel rules and other regulatory requirements such as Know your customer (KYC), Anti-money laundering (AML), and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT).